Note the new start location by the William Clement Memorial (known as the Obelisk) – this is just around the corner from the old location of Greyfriars Bridge, as this provides more space to be spread out.
Club rules: – Updated as at 1st Aug 2021 (restrictions ended)
These are based on Cycling UK’s latest advice dated 26th July 2021.
• Screening: don’t attend if showing symptoms
• Group size: no longer any restriction, but max of 15 riders is considered best practice
• Sign-on process: Ride Leader to continue completing the sign-on sheet
• New Riders: to provide contact details (name/mobile#/email address) for Track&Trace
• Social distancing/masks: still advisable to retain 2m (min 1m plus) & wear masks in crowded settings
• Track&Trace: Ride Leader/Rides Co-Ordinator to provide details to MW (Club’s Coronavirus Officer)
• Other: use common sense
For further info on individual cycling & group riding under Covid-19, please refer to CUK’s website: